Thursday, August 6, 2009

Melissas Bridal Shower. =)

One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is to decorate cakes. Unfortunately, I really didn't have too much time to decorate Melissa's cake when I got home from the Boston 500, but, I think the simplicity of the cake made it look elegant in a way. The cake was made for one of my best friends bridal shower who recently got married. Even though it was really simple to make, it was a lot of fun! =) The cream cheese frosting was FANTASTIC! I have never made cream cheese frosting that spread so well! I will always use this recipe for cream cheese frosting from now on.

Here are some pictures of the cake:

p.s. The frosting get's completely even (like fondant) when you cool it completely in the fridge and then use hot water with a pastry brush to smooth it out.






















No comments:

Post a Comment